Salesforce.com inc. is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management (CRM) service and also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
Companies use Salesforce to understand their customers, connect with them on a variety of levels and help grow their customer base.
It hosts numerous different cloud platforms that allow companies to interact with different data and service their customers in various capacities.
1. About CRM
2. Use of Salesforce
Overview of Salesforce and its benefits.
Salesforce License and governor limits.
Salesforce products and services.
Features of salesforce.
Salesforce Objects and fields.
Salesforce Schema Builder.
- Mobile/Laptop/Tablet with good internet connectivity.
- Interested to know about Salesforce and It's benefits.
- 1 Lessons
- 00:37:33 Hours
- Overview of Salesforce and its benefits.
- Salesforce License and governor limits.
- Salesforce products and services.
- Features of salesforce.
- Salesforce Objects and fields.
- Salesforce Schema Builder.
Get latest 10 course.