Advance Certificate course: Starting from 5th June 2020
The National Mission for Electric Mobility has launched the National Electric Mobility Mission Plan (NEMMP) - 2020 with an aim to invest INR 140 bn in the next 8 years for the development of electric infrastructure. The Electric Vehicle Policy 2019 was announced by the government.
The market for lithium-ion batteries in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 34.8% during the forecast period of 2019 – 2024. Factors such as decline in lithium-ion battery prices along with the emergence of new and exciting markets, i.e., electric vehicle and energy storage systems (ESS), for both commercial and residential applications are expected to be the major drivers for the lithium-ion battery market in India. The lack of prominent reserves required for the manufacturing of lithium-ion battery is expected to pose a challenge for local production and the market for lithium-ion batteries in the country.
- The other applications segment which includes energy storage for solar power plants, military, telecom, power tools, etc. accounts for the largest share in the India lithium-ion battery market owing to the increasing demand from these applications.
- The uptake of lithium-ion-based energy storage in India is expected to create significant opportunities for India lithium-ion battery market in the future.
The ongoing transformation in mobility sector has prompted many newcomers to learn about designing battery management systems, Battery Powered Vehicles, Motors i.e. BLDC, Traction motors etc. This course provides complete package to learn about the Electrical Machines, Battery Packs, battery management system (BMS) design and development, discusses the sizing and selection of right motor, battery, controller and converters for your EV.
The program is also give you deep learning about design of battery pack, Battery Management system, integration, protection , Mathematical modelling , thermal modelling of Battery Pack , integration of battery Motor , controllers and converters.
ISIEINDIA well knows platform from 2013 to provide opportunity to learn and develop innovation, technologies especially in EV sector. No we are presents the certification program on the Motor, Battery Pack & BMS – Battery Management System. This program provides you with the most flexible learning environment possible. This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as an asynchronous online program which is time- independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 life time access. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which make it easy to learn on the go. Lectures that are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes, real time modelling on different advanced software, GIF , Videos , graphs etc.
- Electric Machines & Selection of Motor and controller for EV /HEV
- Comparison between the Motors using Curve
- NVH Characterisation of Electric motor
- How increase efficiency of power transfer from the battery to the motor
- Effect of Motor Controller that define the on-road performance of your vehicle
- How to choose a motor controller for high efficiency and performance
- Design of battery Pack
- Cell Balancing , Need and role
- Codes and Standards for Lithium Battery Pack
- Role of Battery Management System-BMS
- Design of Lithium Battery Pack (Mathematical Modelling)
- Thermally modelling of a Battery pack
- Case Study on TATA Electric Bus Powertrain
- Case Study on NISSAN LEAF/ Tesla Battery Technology
The program will give you professional level knowledge.
You will learn about to select right type and size of Motor and Motor Controller.
Learning though various case study, will give you right direction as per market requirements.
Complete Design process of Lithium Battery pack.
Design and analysis for Battery Management System.
You will be avail to design EV Powertrain for any kind of Model as per requirements.
You will be having professional level knowledge about selection and integration of components for EV Powertrain i.e. Battery , Motor, Charging port , BMS , converters etc.
- Mobile/Laptop/Tablet with good internet connectivity.
- Interest in battery technology.
- Interest in electric vehicles, telecom, solar, aerospace or consumer electronics applications.
- 70 Lessons
- 22:15:00 Hours
- The program will give you professional level knowledge.
- You will learn about to select right type and size of Motor and Motor Controller.
- Learning though various case study, will give you right direction as per market requirements.
- Complete Design process of Lithium Battery pack.
- Design and analysis for Battery Management System.
- You will be avail to design EV Powertrain for any kind of Model as per requirements.
- You will be having professional level knowledge about selection and integration of components for EV Powertrain i.e. Battery , Motor, Charging port , BMS , converters etc.
I was searching for that kind of course, which can give full insight of battery and BMS. I love this. Thanks isle for providing this in such a low price.
Get latest 10 course.